Instructions for Visitors: Signage at the entrance of the property directs visitors to the assigned parking and sign-in areas.
- The Preserve trails are open from sunup until sundown. Visitors must leave the preserve before dark unless granted permission for Special Use, which requires prior approval.
- The designated parking area is in the field immediately past the Lacefield residence.
- A Sign-In Log is housed on the front porch of the house. Signing-in before entering the preserve property is mandatory.
- Weapons, drugs, and alcohol are forbidden on the preserve.
- "Leave No Trace" rules apply for all activities on the preserve.
- Willful violation of any preserve rule will result in loss of visiting privileges.